1. Ying Ni*, Keping Li, Estimating Rear-end Accident Probabilities at Signalized Intersections: A Comparison Study of Intersections With and Withoudt Green Signal Countdown Devices, Traffic Injury Prevention(2014) 15, 583–590
2. Ying Ni*, Menglong Wang，Behavior-based Method on Pedestrian-Vehicle Conflict Analysis at Intersections, Transportation Research Board 94th Annual Meeting，2015.
3. Ziwen Ling，Ying Ni*，Christopher R. Cherry，Keping Li，Pedestrian Level of Service at Signalized Intersections in China Using Contingent Field Survey and Pedestrian Crossing Video Simulation， Transportation Research Board 93rd Annual Meeting，2014.
4. Ni, Ying*，Ling, Ziwen，Li, Keping，A new evaluation method combining efficiency and safety:Multimodal comprehensive level of service of signalized intersections，2nd International Conference on Transportation Information and Safety: Improving Multimodal Transportation Systems - Information,Safety, and Integration, ICTIS 2013，1449-1457.
5. Ying Ni*，Tengyun Deng，Keping Li，Pedestrian Accommodation in Intersection Signal System: A Rule-based Dynamic Pedestrian Control Strategy，Transportation Research Board 93rd AnnualMeeting，2014.
6. Tengyun Deng，Ying Ni*，Keping Li，Pedestrian Crossings at Mid-Block Locations: A Comparative Study of Existing Signal Operations，Transportation Research Board 92nd Annual Meeting，2013